BY TODD LUCK THE CHRONICLE The City of Winston-Salem is pursuing a proposal to once again make the Liberty Street Vendor’s Market into a venue for farmers to sell produce.
Welcome to The Chronicle!
Established in 1974, The Chronicle is Winston-Salem’s oldest and most respected community newspaper. Published every Thursday, our local weekly paper reaches an audited circulation of 7,000. We focus on positive news happening in and around Winston-Salem and surrounding areas. From arts and education, to covering stories affecting communities and neighborhoods where you live, make The Chronicle your online source for local news, events, high school sports coverage, politics and more.
BY TODD LUCK THE CHRONICLE Forsyth County commissioners will swear in Fleming El-Amin as its newest member and deal with Sheriff’s Office pay in its next business meeting. The first
- Commentary: President Trump should consider CBC budget if he’s serious about helping Black America
- Commentary: Liberty, equality and democracy are under siege in N.C.
- Commentary: It’s time for black parents to stand up for the Every Student Succeeds Act
- Editorial Cartoon: Chuck Berry
- Letters to the Editor: HB 2, The Arts and Walter Marshall